Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Cursed Plane Ride

         The plane bumped and rattled as we flew through the air. It was one of the most luxurious plane rides I had ever been on since three years before even though it wasn't high on the list of plane rides.
         "Carter! I can't find my other heel!" Bailee screamed as she searched through her duffle bag.
          As calm as ever, carter reached over towards Bailee and stuffed her hand into the duffle. Then she pulled out the hot pink high heel. "There you go. Put it on and don't lose it again! You might want different shoes though for the beach. Just saying."Carter shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating her pack of peanuts.
          "Thanks." Bailee put is back on and went back to her peanuts as well. "I'm not so sure I really like the taste of these peanuts... But they're ok." Bailee stuffed one in her mouth and shivered.
          "Bailee, we just need to be grateful that we even have a ride to the next clue and that it has food. I think the peanuts aren't that bad for snacks. Keely has done so much to help us and we should be grateful". Alex shook her head to show she was done with her small lecture.
           My stomach grumbled at the voice of Alex speaking of food. I had finished my pack of peanuts but I was still hungry.  Carter realized how hungry I was and gave me her bag of peanuts, which I munched on happily. Then suddenly the plane began to shake and we heard a voice over the speakers.
           "Hello girls! I don't think you will make it out alive this time. Just know that your little quest is something that will not last forever and I think you know what I mean when I say it will all be over soon." MON. Who else could it be? MON cackled and the plane began to fall...


~~Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment