Sunday, October 14, 2012

How we found Rikki-Love Kailey

Bailey had just made it and I could not believe our family was back together! Well, almost together. I missed Rikki and couldn't wait to get her back. "Guys! I was soooo scared! I did not like being lost at all!" Bailey complained. "We should really get out of here so we can find Rikki." I pointed out."That's a good idea." Carter said. "Bailey, did you see a way we could get out of here on your way down?" Carter asked. "Actually, I do remember one thing. As I was opening the latch to come down here, I remember seeing a staircase that lead to the top of the door that took me down there." she said thoughtfully. Bailey pulled out two notes from her pocket. "I got these from some rocks as I ran here. They're from dad, I think." bailey read the notes. They said a lot of encouraging things and I started to wish I had gotten something like that too. "Let's get out of here." I said. We stepped out the door and closed the latch that held the door. Sure enough, there was a stair case leading up. We climbed the stair case and when we got to the top, there was a very strange sight. Rikki was standing in front of MON. "Well, girls. You decided to join the party?" he snickered. Rikki ran towards us an we started down the stairs, but someone was in our way. NANNY MCFIGGENS!!!!

-kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment