Sunday, October 7, 2012

2 clues in one day!- Bailey

As Rikki got smaller and smaller, I cried harder and harder. I couldn't catch up to MON, he was too fast. At the moment, I really missed my sisters. I couldn't stand to part with them and be by myself. The only time I had ever gotten lost was when i was 3, and had gotten sidetracked my some lipgloss that was 5 different colors in one. About an hour later, I stopped crying because I saw a note wedged between a rock. I opened it up after about 5 minutes, trying to remove it from the wedge. It said 'Don't look back! RUN!!" The hand-writing looked just like Dad's. So of course, I listened. I was running for about 10 minutes when I tripped on a rock. Then, a door opened. I walked inside and found another note, it said 'Good job. Your close.' Yet again I found another lever, and pulled it. I opened the door and found myself in the same room as my other sisters. Also someone that looked very similiar to me. Then, I was hugged tight by my loved ones.The only thing that was wrong was...





We still didn't have Rikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment