Sunday, June 9, 2013

Don't you just love your sisters?- Love, Bailey

We walked closer to the stone, engraved in it were my parents initials and our next clue. Highlight this next blank paragraph to see what it says---

 Pound on the cave walls to find your clue...
hear for hollowness to find the map.
Now for  the sixes, think of yourselves.
When you get to your destination you will find the bricks using the map in the cave wall and throw the bricks as hard as you can. Then, you will find your next task to find us. The beaches name starts with a W. 


That was kind of confusing. As I was pondering what it meant about black sand, Hailey shouted out, "Hawaii has a beach famous for its black sand called Wainapanapa! And it starts with a W!"
"Good job", Carter told Hailey. "Now, how do we get there?"

"We do the only thing we can, take a cargo plane", said Hailey matter-a-factly.
"But how are we going to get there? If you hadn't noticed we're still stuck in M.O.N.'s stupid little game!" I screamed.
"We find his weakness and get out," said Rikki. Our most violent sister.
"But what? It's not like he's scared of anything..." said Alex. That's true, I thought. Wait, he always hates it when people grind their teeth, hands, and feet. Or when they pop something. Maybe if we went up to one of his cameras and did that, we might be able to strike a bargain with him. I told my idea to my sisters. We all agreed that that was our best option. So, when it got lighter we snuck out and got twigs to snap and pop and made our bodies rough so that we could grind our teeth, hands, and feet together. As we started, we heard moaning. Then we heard a familiar voice. Telling us to rip the camera that we were at off the tree and take that hole to get out. When I did that I realized that the voice was that of none other than our old friend Keeli. "Nice to see you agai..." I started to say as I plunged down the tree trunk. I landed with a hard thud in a light brown room with computers on every wall. To the right I could see my other sisters coming down, and on my left stood Keeli with an unconscious M.O.N. laying in front of her. "What the?" I asked.
"I heard about an experiment going on here and thought it sounded fishy so I decided to come and check it out. Only to find M.O.N. locking you guys in a forest with poison and other dirty things," said Keeli.
"There was poison in there?" Kailey visibly shuddered.
"Hey Keeli, can you help us get here? Hailey showed her a picture online of the island. Keeli looked and nodded. We all sighed in relief. Good we were getting somewhere. Off to a beautiful island!


- Love,
            Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment