Sunday, February 3, 2013

Why why why? -Kailey

Ok before I tell you what happens next, I have to explain something. While bailey was in the forest, the other tow of us carter and I were having some problems. "I don't want to kill any one!" I screech at carter while she handles her weapon, not quite sure what it is.
      "I know. Nobody wants to kill each other. Except for rikki and hailey of course." I draw in the dirt with the tip of my bow.
        "Carter? Do u want to form an alliance between us? Then we wouldn't have to kill each other right now." Carter gives me the eye brows that I know are asking a question that doesn't need to be said.
        "Are you sure? That would just make it harder when one of us might die." Carter gives me a slight smile as I nod with enthusiasm.
        We walk into the forest and start to scavenge for food. Carter says that it is the first priority. (Besides water of course) "And keep an eye out for bailey and Alex. Maybe they would want to join our alliance." Carter points out.
        "Ok what if we come across hailey or rikki? What should we do if that happens?" I feel very sad to think that I might have to kill one of my sisters.
        "Well, before you do any killing, you try to reason with them and if they start to get violent, take out your bow. Are we clear? And if anything goes wrong, ill be right here to help you okay?"
         Now we trek across the forest floor, looking for fish in a stream of berries on a bush that are safe to eat. Later on we find bailey up in a tree. We see that Alex is sleeping next to her. We climb up next to them and wait till they wake up.
         "Ahhhhh! Wake up Alex! They are going to kill us!" Bailey screams and tries to scramble down the tree.
         "No! Wait bailey, we don't want to hurt you, we want to form an alliance with you. What do you say?" I patiently wait for her to reply.
         "An alliance? Would that mean that we would watch each other and keep each other safe?" Bailey raises her eye brows in question.
         "Ya that is exactly what we would do for each other." Finally she agrees and climbs back into the tree then splits the meal that she had made earlier.
          "Oh," we here a person speak down below us. I look down and there is rikki. "What a shame that you won't get to keep that pretty little alliance for long. Hailey! Advance!" Hailey and Rikki begin to advance on us and suddenly, we were under attack by them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment