Sunday, January 27, 2013

Let's have some fun--Hailee

"Challenge number 4 will be started right after this short intermission" Exclaimed MON in an exciting voice.
  "Whats he up to?" Asked Kailee. "He doesn't just call an intermission like that, especially now."
  Then out of the blue, a small tile square right beneath me opened up, and I was falling into deep darkness.

  I woke up, on the stony ground right next to Rikki. My head immediately shot up, and I was searching around for my other sisters. But none of them were here but me and Rikki.
  She began to wake up. "Wha-"
  "I dont know." I replied.
  We were interrupted by big doors opening up, revealing blinding light that hurt our eyes.
  "Hello there," said MON. That annoying snob. "Have you ever heard the saying, 'Don't leave your possessions unattended'?" He heald up two small figures in his hand. they looked like a bracelet, one with a lighting charm, and one with a small pink brain.
  Wait a minute.
   "My bracelet!" I said, looking frantically at my bare wrist.
   "How did you get hold of those?!?" Rikki shouted. she then stood up, and was charging at MON. She ran into some sort of invisible wall, right in front of MON. Looking dazed, she slowly stood up. I ran up to her by her side.
  "Please tell me that at least our sisters are save," I pleaded.
  "Your sister's are in the arena, waiting for you to come back. You will go back. But, not in the form that you think." MON's eyes grew deeper with excitement and eagerness.
  "What do you mean?!?" Rikki asked.
  "Honey, incase you haven't figured it out yet-"
  "DON'T CALL ME HONEY."
  "Listen, you annoying brats, I am going to brain-wash you. Nanny Mcfiggins needs your smarts," He pointed a crooked finger at me, "And your fighting skills," He pointed at Rikki.

  Genius. this guy was an evil genius.

  "Like you'll succeed," I snickered at MON. "We're getting out of here."
  We both turned around to run, but guys dressed in doctor suits were holding up sleeping shots.
  Rikki started quickly shouting orders. "YOU GO RIGHT, I GO LEF-"
  But the docters had already get the sleeping shots in our skin.
  From there, everything was black.




  I woke up in a white room, something that looked like a hospital.
  "How do you feel?" said MON.
  "I feel great. I feel..... alive."
  Beside me, Rikki was in her own hospital bed.
  "What just... happened?"
  "You we're just brain washed," said MON.
  "Does brain washing usually feel this good?" asked Rikki.
  "Let me ask you this question- what do you have to say about your other four sisters?" he questioned.
  "Who?" I don't know who he was talking about.
  "You know, Carter, Alex, Bailee, and Kailee?"
  "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" I shouted. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO SAY THEIR NAMES EVER AGAIN. UGG I HOPE THEY STEP ON A LEGO!" I honestly did. From what's in my mind, I hated them.
  "Ya. Talk about a lost memory, and a terrible one." Exclaimed Rikki.
  "And what do you have to say about Nanny Mcfiggins?"
  "I highly suppport her works, and I am very honored to work for her," said Rikki and I together.
  "We need to change you into your arena clothing," MON said to us. "Who would want to fight your four sisters in hospital robes?"
  We all laughed.

  "I would like to present, the Amazing, Rikki and Hailee, vs Carter, Alex, Bailee and Kailee!"
  The arena roared with cheer.
  I looked at my four other scrawny sisters. We are so going to win.
  "Let's have some fun," I exclaimed to Rikki.
  "You speak the words right out of my mouth" She said back.


--Hailee

No comments:

Post a Comment