Monday, July 30, 2012

Beaten Up- Love Bailey

Rikki", Kailee exclaimed! I burst into tears and started to pound my fist on the ground screaming, "No, Why!" Then I yelled "Kailey Watch Out!" MON was quickly walking towards Kailee. Kailee quickly reacted and grabbed MON's feet and yanked him to the ground. MON then picked her up by her feet and threw her across the room."NO! That's My Sister Your Hurting", Alex cried. She got up, strode across the room gracefully, everyone watching her every move, and slapped MON across the face. She had slapped him so hard you could see little dot's of blood on his face. But, his look of surprise soon washed off his face and turned into anger. As he grabbed Alex's arm and flipped her onto the floor. Alex whimpered as she landed. But, she got right back up, pretended like she was scared. But then, right as he started to believe her, she swept her foot across the floor and she sent him hard to the ground. Though, that couldn't keep him down long enough. He pushed Alex to the floor, came upon Carter and punched her hard in the gut. Carter gagged for about a split second, and then stood straight and punched him hard in the face. She kept punching and punching until her fists were sore. But, right as she stopped flipped her over and walked over to Hailey. Who had been trying to find a way out. He flung her over his shoulder and smashed her against the wall. Everyone went silent. Except for me, who gasped. MON dropped Hailey, (probably giving her a concussion), Looked at me, and as fast as a lightning grabbed my arms and spun me around and around. Then, suddenly letting go. Sending me flying across the room. Soon enough, I was back on my feet. But, before I could fight back Hailee jumped in front of her and whacked him across the face with her shoe. In fact, she smacked him so hard it left a huge, red imprint on his face. So then, me , trying to copy Hailee, took off a heel she had been wearing and jabbed him everywhere with it. On his face, his stomach, his back. She smacked him so hard her heel broke. But then, he grabbed each girl one by one and threw them everywhere. He threw Hailee first since she started that brave shoe-smacking idea. The girls soon got up and tried to stand up, and Rikki had finally opened her eyes. Then, Alex shouted,"OWWW! my FOOT!" We all looked at her. But when we looked back MON was gone, and Rikki was running after him. "RIKKI", I exclaimed as I ran after my sister. When I was turning back to tell my sisters to 'Come on', the door was shut.
                                                No one get's in, and no one get's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment