Saturday, July 28, 2012

A few scrapes or two- Hailee

We were trapped. We knew we were. St. 911 was not the best place to be at the moment.
   After numerous times of trying to open the door, we all gave up and sat down, breathing hard. Finally, somebody had spoken.
  "Who is that and why is he moving toward us?" Kailee blurted.
  When I looked where she was pointing, I saw a tall man walking toward us.
  M.O.N.
  Rikki stood up. "I should have known this was a trap!"
  "Settle down, my darling," Mon said in his fake, gentle, persuading voice. "I think you all know why you're here."
  I could just see Rikki breathing hard, ready to jump and attack. She ran forward, and grabbed the sword out of the knight's hands.  She. Was. Fearless.
  "Rikki! NO." Carter yelled.
  I could so tell that Rikki was ignoring her.
  "I wan't you to hit me, as hard as you can." Mon snarled.
  Rikki started slashing her sword at Mon as hard as she could, taking every chance she got. Mon ducked and dodged, automatically having a sword in his hands, too. He fought back. The duel seemed to never end for hours before someone finally got cut.
  That someone was Rikki.
  Mon slashed a great slash at Rikki's arm, leaving a huge, nasty, bloody gash.
  "RIKKI!!!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.
  It took her a few moments to realize what had happened and fainted.
  "Who's next?" Mon said.

No comments:

Post a Comment