Thursday, August 9, 2012

Finding our way out the hard way, love kailee

Ok. I,m pretty much freaking out. Partially because I lost my perfume and also because we are locked in a smallish room and I am really clostriphobic! "I want to get out of here! Please?" I screamed as hard as I could. "Kailee, calm down!"carter whispered loudly. Carter walked slowly towards the door and tried to open the door. Bailee was still standing next to the door in shock. "We have to find a way to get out of here! We could be-." Carter was interrupted by a loud boom. MON walked in holding rikki by the throat. "Well well well, what do we have here?" he snickered loudly at us. He spit in Rikki's face and she looked like she wanted to punch him. "Let us go or you will be sorry!" carter shouted. "Oh, I'm soooo scared. As you realize, I have the upper hand." MON smirked at us. "I have nanny mcfiggens on my side!" as soon as he said that something hit me in the head and everything went black

No comments:

Post a Comment