Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bonjour mon Ennemi (Hello my Enemy) -Bailey

    What kind of name is Cassondria? My face contorted to show how I felt about the strange name.
"Although you may be thinking the names are... different, look them up and I think you can piece together the rest", Uncle Callan hinted as he winked. Alex and I walked to the nearest computer and looked up our unique alias'. Apparently, her "name" means charming. Mine means sly and deceptive. Alex and I quickly came to conclusion that we were considered the charming and deceptive team. Thank goodness for my little acting career in middle school. However, what worried me the most was if I could possibly look like I'm 20. I hardly look 14 1/2. this is not was a 14 year old should be worrying about. I should be fussing over a boy from school, not trying to defeat a U.S. threat for the CIA. But then again, when else will I get an opportunity like this? Profiter de l'instant, they say. I forgot to mention, Cassondria and Charessa can speak french! As a result, I am struggling to learn the language. thank you, google translate. Alex was blessed in high school to have the chance to take french class and visit Paris, France. after lessons she will be able to tutor me with the basics. However, Alex cannot speak the entire language like a professional. We are both struggling to keep up, me more than her. Alex and I have been discussing what we are guessing our objective will be. So far, we've come up with some pretty radical ideas. We will find out tomorrow and I'm worried that I won't be able to follow through.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Day 9:

 Alex and I held each others hand as we walked into the debriefing room. "Welcome girls. Please take a seat wherever you please. Now, right down to business. You two brave young ladies will be standing in the front lines. For 6 months you will be stationed at the same extravagant hotel as the two and only Nanny McFiggins and MON. The first assignment on that mission will be a dinner party an old friend of MON's is hosting. You two will obviously attending. Even conversing with your parents captors. This will require complete control on your part. A plus to this tricky assignment is that you will not be alone. First, you will have each other. Second, you will have us. We will be online with you through wireless microphones and earpieces. You'll be assigned code names later. Third, we are assigning two of our new boys to help. Their names are Nick (14) and Clark (15). They too are dealing with someone in that same hotel who used to be a colleague of MON's and Nanny McFiggins. However, they have different objectives. They will still be around to help, and I expect you to help them too. Your first assignment is to attend a dinner party. While there I expect you to interact with your enemies and gain their trust as much as you can. MON carries a key in his coat pocket at all times. When you meet him, hug him and pull it out. Talk for a while and then I want one of you to excuse yourself to go to your room to get something. Your room will be on the same floor as theirs. Go into their room and use a flashdrive to get onto their computer which we've pre-hacked into. Use this flash-drive to download all the files on their computer and then go back downstairs, slip the key back in his pocket and then leave saying that you are ready for bed. You got it", Uncle Callan asked. Alex and I nodded. We were dismissed and quickly left the room contemplating what we would go through on the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment