Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Even worse than now!-Kailey

There we were, looking up at MON. "What do you want with us?" Carter snarled through clenched teeth. "We'll, if you really want to know, why not ask the nanny." MON laughed and paced back and forth slowly. "You must know where your parents are." MON raised an eyebrow. "We don't. We have no clue." Rikki bravely stepped forward. "Why, you should have kept track of them." MON snarled and swiped at Rikki. Rikki fell to the ground. "No!" All of us screamed at once. "Ok MON, that's the last straw." Bailee stepped forward. She clawed MON's face, which left a red mark. MON swiped back and knocked her down. He continued to do this until it came to me. "Ok punk. Time to go down with the rest of them." Suddenly, the doors burst open and our parents stumbled in. "Don't touch her!" My dad screeched at the top of his lungs. MON smiled and said, "Why don't you come get her?" Then he picked me up and ran through the open doors. My mom tripped over a nook and my dad fell down. MON walked back and tied us all up. He then threw us all in a cell and walked away. I now felt like all was lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment