Friday, April 20, 2012

Travel by door- Hailee

   Carter, Alex, Rikki, Bailee, Kailee and I were all stuck on a sidewalk somewhere in China. We were all tired, and we didn't know what to do. All we knew is that we had to get back to America to find "a clue in the cabin."
  Out of the blue, we all blacked out. I don't know how, or why we all did at the same time, but we all did.
The next weirdest thing, we all woke up at the same time. We all found ourselves laying down a few yards away from the cabin. We were in America.
  I was confused. Me being a future scientist and all, I wanted to find out how in the heck that happened.
  We all just stood up, and feeling dazed, we ran toward the cabin. But just when we walked through the door.....   The scene changed. We were in a pitch black place, who knew how long the walls could go on.  (What walls?!?)  But we could see a single door. That's all. When we got through that door...
   We were in a volcano. We couldn't believe this.  We wanted to go back. We turned around to get back through the door, but there was no door. Kailee let out a huge scream (just as usual) while Alex was assuring her the we will find a way to get out of this stinkin' volcano. Then, Carter claimed that she found another door. But it was at the very bottom of the volcano. So we all took turns jumping down from the ledge that we were on for a while, and entered into the door. (Or exited the volcano?)
  The next thing is we were in space. We were walking on pure nothing. I could see all the stars, so I knew we were in space. But to add extra weirdness, the constellations were moving. Orion was hunting, the Big Dipper was dipping,  and even Ursa Major was walking. I couldn't- wouldn't believe this. But it was all too beautiful and confusing, I was crying. (Such a baby, right?) Then we found another door. I didn't wan't to leave, but if we were going to save our parents, we had to.
  We went through so many mazes and doors, I felt like I was traveling the world. All my sisters were just plain scared, but me and my smarticles thought it was amazing. (I am the nerdiest scientist!) But it was about the 57th door that we made it back to the cabin. All my sisters walked through the door, But right before I did, it struck me. How could we have survived the heat of the volcano? How come we didn't suffocate in space? And why didn't the minator crush us in the labrinth? Maybe it all had to do with the charms on our bracelets. Questions were buzzing through my head. But I just shrugged and walked through the door when we found the clue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment